You’ve heard it often: your enterprise’s presence on the Internet starts with a website. You might, however, run out of ideas for new content or realize this activity takes a lot of time and effort. If you want a fast solution that will give you quick results, you will want to try using landing pages.
What is a landing page?
It’s a one-page website that guides users towards a specific action. For example register to an event, download a guide or subscribe to a newsletter. In most cases, landing pages are used to support marketing campaigns or reinforce online advertising. Nowadays, however, this type of website has become popular because of its positive role in leads generation and great conversion rate.
Anatomy of the optimal landing page
Think of your target audience’s needs and draw their attention by giving them the information they need when they need it:
- Include a clear and brief title.
- Explain the benefits of your products or services in a simple and direct way.
- Complete the information by adding images, animations or videos.
- If you ask your prospects to fill a form, take into consideration that the length of the form should reflect the value of the offer.
- Align your objective with the call to action.
- Include customer’s testimonials if they are relevant.
- Don’t forget the icons of your social networks.
- Add an acknowledgement page.
- Never use navigation menus.
Call to action types in a landing page
A call to action or CTA refers to the button used to go further with your potential customers. Make sure to label it with an action verb and keywords related to your products or services. A few examples:
- Get my first guide for free
- Sign me up for training sessions
- Download the guide
- Start the free trial
- Participate in this event
You don’t need a website to start generating leads. Landing pages are a simple and efficient alternative to starting your online activity and make a good impression on your future customers. Do not miss this opportunity and go for it!